Hard wired fire alarms
Advantages and benefits of a hard wired fire alarm system:
- No expensive cost prohibitive surveys required.
- You do not have to worry about relying on batteries in every device.
- Reduced maintenance costs.
- Transmission paths and distances pose no problems with a wired fire alarm system.
- The wired smoke detector was the first kind and remains one of the most popular.
- The wired smoke detector is often less expensive than a wireless equivalent.
- Reliability with proven technology.
Hard wired fire alarm system applications:
- Ideal for new builds, structured cabling.
- Ideal for large buildings such as hotels, leisure and shopping centres.
As illustrated above a wired fire alarm system has numerous advantages when compared to a wireless fire alarm system, for friendly no obligation advice on which system would best suit your application contact Syscam on 0116 238 7472.